Whether you are buying your first home, 2nd home or retirement home, with Diana experience she can find the right home that is perfect for your needs and desires. As your agent Diana will provide the following services throughout your home buying process:
- Diana will go over the Agency Disclosure & Buyers Agreement.
- Diana will speak with you to review exactly the type of home, price range, time frame to buy, location, and any other information to help to narrow the search. She gives you her cell number to call anytime, 7 days a week!!
- Diana will start to email you listings- any new listing, price change will be sent to you as soon as it hits the market. This way you focus on only the active listings on homes that fit your needs and desires.
- Diana will make sure you have contacted a lender before coming to the area to look at homes, so when you find that home we are able to present an offer with a pre-qualified letter. One mistake buyers make is not getting pre-qualified before you start looking to purchase.
- Diana will be available to show you homes on your schedule
- Diana will make appointments for you to see appropriate homes of interest. Diana will show you homes in your price range!! She will research the communities to give you information about the restrictions, HOA, amenities, etc.
- When you are ready to put an offer on a home, Diana will educate you about the “sold” prices of home in the neighborhood you are interested in. You use this information to provide the basis for a reasonable offer.
- Diana will explain all paper work, process of after offer is accepted, give you important facts as what not to do after you make an offer on a property when a lender is involved.
- Diana will request that seller supply you (buyer) copy of all of the HOA docs. You will receive, review & accept within 10 days, Diana will have you sign off and remove this contingency from the contract. This way you do not have any surprises at the closing table or when you move into the community of what you can/cannot do!!
- Diana will negotiate on your behalf.
- After your offer has been accepted, Diana will make sure all parties have a ratified copy of the .
- Diana will make sure all test are ordered within the required dates on the contract. After each test, if there are any issues Diana will do a request for seller/sellers to do repairs. Diana will work on your behalf to make sure any requested repairs are completed before closing.
- Diana will try and make sure you have seen & gone over the HUD form before we sit down at the closing table.
- Diana will stay in touch with you through the entire process. And will always be available for any questions. Diana service does not stop at the closing.
In general, Diana J. Barth will maintain the highest degree of honesty, and professionalism throughout the transaction. Diana will always operate under a strict Code of Ethics defined by the National Association of REALTORS.