Buying a new home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Diana services and experience range from financial aid to helping your find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, Diana will provide listings by email, she pride herself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
AS YOUR AGENT, DIANA WILL:
- Work around your schedule to show you properties as they come on the market.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the Myrtle Beach area that meet your criteria. Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you do not pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
BEFORE YOU START LOOKING FOR YOUR NEW HOME:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferable pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.